Our Motto

This is the day that the LORD has made REJOICE and be glad!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 14

Everyone's favorite questions....

How are you feeling?

Do you know if it's a boy or girl?

When are you due?

I feel a little like when I graduated from high school and everyone asks you the same questions over and over. This time though, I'm not getting tired about talking about it. I am happy with God's plan for our family and I love that every time someone asks, I have the oppurtunity to talk about Jesus and His plan. I love sharing that this pregnancy had nothing to do with our plan but everything to do with HIS plan!

So for those of you who want to know the answers to the questions..
How am I feeling...
For the most part I am really lucky. My side effects to prenancy have been minimal and I count myself blessed. I am most thankful that I am not craving crazy things like pickles covered with peanut butter. Although I do have to say that the healthy food that I eat is my choice, the junk food is always for Little One. I have had a headache for a few weeks and I am beginning to get frustrated because I can't make it go away. I have an appt to see another doctor about it tomorrow!

Do we know if it's a he or a she?
Simple answer...no

When am I due?
New years day!!!


In other news, all of the tests from the genetesist and everything else have come back looking really good so far. We are excited to watch our baby grow and change. We get to see our baby again on August 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment