Our Motto

This is the day that the LORD has made REJOICE and be glad!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4 more days.....

I am 4 days away...it's crazy.  This week has been a good week of light workouts, healthy eating, and no soda! (For those of you that know the Thompson family, NO SODA! Crazy!!!)  I am so ready for this race to come.  Sometimes, I get all twisty knotted in my stomach thinking about it, but I am SO excited.  I have some amazing friends and family that have been supporting me in so many ways.  It's been so good talking to different people, getting their tips, listening to their stories, and being encouraged.  Last night, I went up the hill on my bike and didn't almost cry (this is a good thing). I am ready, bring it on! 
 Please continue to pray, especially for my body, it's very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment