Our Motto

This is the day that the LORD has made REJOICE and be glad!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mini-tri #2

This mini-tri went AMAZING. Yesterday morning I was needless to say a little worried. I figured that because I hadn't worked out all week, I was going to die. Apparently, last week, my odometer was measuring in km and not miles, therefore, I thought I did a lot better than I really did. This week, I got it all straightened out. I swam about .3 miles, biked 10, and ran 3.5. It was great. During the bike my leg cramped and I thought I was out for the count. I fought through it remembering, this is for my fabulous niece and my Jesus, what more could I fight for. After a close to puking ride I got off the bike and didn't ever see how I could run. Then, I ran...and it was great. I felt so good and am so excited for the actual day to come. I know it will be hard, but I also know that I have it in me.

Bring in the support, CHS can use it! Thanks for all of your prayers, they are very appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment