Our Motto

This is the day that the LORD has made REJOICE and be glad!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, you're only a day away!

TOMORROW!!!!

All of the sweat...All of the I don't want to's...All of the I know I can's...


TOMORROW!!

So today what am I doing. I am feverishly cleaning my house (because my parents are going to be here of course), I am trying to relax, I am eating salty foods more than normal (YUM!), I am staring at pictures of my gorgeous niece and reminding myself of what she taught me. It is INCREDIBLE what I have learned from this girl and her short but AMAZING life!

On Thursday, I received a Lydia Pin in the mail. It was especially made by the beautiful Megan for the race. It was quite a moment. I sat and just cried. All I could say was, "I miss her, I'm going to finish this for her." And those are in fact my continual thoughts throughout today.

I Miss her and I'm going to finish this for her.

1 comment:

  1. You will be in my thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow, Liz! I hope the whole race will be a way for you to worship God for the health and the family He has blessed you with!

    And I'm so glad you got the pin in time! :o)

    ReplyDelete