Our Motto

This is the day that the LORD has made REJOICE and be glad!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

what a day

So today was the day when I kicked butt...I finished it...I did the whole thing...I didn't drop one sweat drop. That didn't happen. I couldn't swim today because I would have been swimming alone (not a good idea). That was the first thing. Then, I also haven't been feeling so amazing the past few days. That didn't help either. I was wishy-washy about even working out today, I'm jsut so tired. But, I got my tired butt into my car and started to drive to the path. I decided to at least do the 15 mile bike. I did it, but I wanted to be done. I decided to run, at least a little. I started to walk and then I would run. I would fight with myself back and forth about how far to run or even if I should run. I would think to myself, I can do this another day. Or, the humidity is getting to hot. It was not fun. I ended up beating my brain and getting the run done. It was hard, it was not fun, and it was very sweaty. It was not so fun, but I did it. I DID IT! Now, I just need to add the swim and then I am golden. It's hard, but it's worth it. I always have to go back to why I am doing this. It's for my beautiful niece who taught me to fight hard...really hard. When I think about her life, I can't help but push myself further and harder. She is so amazing and I miss her, I really miss her.
Now that I'm crying, I think I am done writing for now, please keep praying and sending in the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment